How are you different?
Say It Global Translations is a language services company formed by a group of professional linguists. We do not exist to maximise profits for shareholders and owners. Our social mission is written into our constitution. We run a profit-for-purpose business which strives to protect and build a community of linguists, offer a second-to-none language service to clients, while supporting ethical initiatives, good causes and social programmes across the world.
Why use Say It Global Translations?
- Numerous language combinations
- Highly qualified native linguists
- Wide range of fields
- World-class service
- Affordable rates
- Fast turnaround
- Personalised, flexible and friendly one-to-one service
- You will be effortlessly supporting good causes and a community of linguists
What is your mission and social impact?
Our mission is to:
- Protect, support and value professional linguists
- Create a flexible community hub of linguists
- Ensure linguists receive fair remuneration, wherever they are in the world
- Offer clients highly attractive rates and an exceptional product
- Reinvest in good causes, charities and NGOs across the world
Our social mission is stated in our constitution and we report on it every year.
What other services do you offer, apart from translation, and in what fields and languages?
We offer a wide range of language services such as document translation, website translation, interpreting, subtitling, transcription, proofreading and much more. We can help you in a wide range of fields such as marketing, advertising, medical, legal, technical, scientific, literary, creative, and of course in charity and NGO work. We can assist you in many languages and combinations, such as English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Hungarian and more.
What good causes do you support?
We are passionate and committed about doing all we can to support a growing and wide range of social, animal and environmental initiatives across the globe, such as a sea turtle rescue centre in Italy, a women’s refuge shelter in Germany and tree-planting programmes, such as the one run by Ecosia. We believe that with small steps, big changes can follow.